In the last week I've been tagged by these 9 awesome people in the 11 Questions game:
Now, I know I'm missing someone, because I stumbled across it yesterday, and I can't for the life of me remember who, so if it's you, poke me and I'll put your link up!
Since I don't want to bore you and take up the rest of your day by answering... *calculates* 99 questions, I'll just pick from the whole lot and then continue with the game:
1. Who was your favorite author when you were a child: No one. I hated reading. Loathed it! Awful huh?
2. If you could put yourself in any book, what would it be? Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon. Yeah, I wouldn't mind living amongst hot Scottish men in kilts ;)
3. What is the best writing advice you've ever received? As Tymothy Longoria once told me:
IT will happen for you.
It WILL happen for you.
It will HAPPEN for you.
It will happen FOR you.
It will happen for YOU. <---I loved that.
4. What song is currently stuck in your head? Moves Like Jagger from Maroon 5... Man, isn't that song addicting???
5. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? I'd sit in an agent's office as they went through the query pile... wouldn't that be fun???
6. What punctuation mark best describes your personality? Why? The Semicolon. Because I'm a bit old fashioned and I feel like I live my life in the middle of everything ;)
7. What's one misconception people tend to have about you? Hmm... I'm not as confident as I come across. Every day is a battle, even though I *think* I put on a good show. ;)
8. Name one of your strengths when it comes to writing. I enjoy the technical side of it sometimes more than the creative. It's my left brain kicking in.
9. Favorite Indie book you've ever read. The Little Universe by Jason Matthews.
10. What's the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life? Finishing my WIP and querying again ;)
11. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Hahaha... Yes and no. I'm not a very good friend when it comes to going out into the world and hanging out--I prefer to be home. But I'm loyal, and will always be truthful. ;)
That wasn't so bad, was it? And if you blurred through the questions without reading, I'm totally not offended :D But let's tag some others so the game can continue, eh? My tagging today is dedicated to the special male bloggers/writers out there who survive (in what feels like) a female dominated society:
Your questions, which you are welcome to answer or no:
1. Do you like being tagged in question games?
2. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
3. Do men like chocolate as much as women?
4. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
5. How do you balance social media and writing time?
6. Describe yourself in one word.
7. What is your favorite writing related website?
8. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
9. What fictional character do you most resemble?
10. Star Wars or Star Trek?
11. What's the first word to come to your mind right... now?
Alright, now off to write.
Red. Head. Out. :D